An interactive CD-ROM program for primary and secondary ages.
Your children and teens can learn practical skills to bounce back from disappointment and respond with hope and activity to the challenges of life.
Discover and reinforce these skills through fun interactivities on the computer.
Work together with your kids and become great models of how to manage life’s ups and downs effectively.
Help your children them gain real life optimism through real life skills
– Identify and accept emotions, especially uncomfortable ones
– De-catastrophise negative events
– Evaluate and re-frame automatic thoughts
– Re-think failures as stepping-stones to success
– Flexible problem solving
– And much more
The Resilient Kids program is now successfully used in over 1000 primary and secondary schools Australia-wide and is also available for home use in a special Resilient Kids Parent Pack complete with booklet of tips for parents.
Cost $55.00 (includes GST)
- To order –
- print out the order form
- complete your details
- post or scan and email your completed form to Open Doors
OPEN DOORS EDUCATION
5 Greenwood Ave Ringwood. 3134
Ph: (03) 9870 7044
Freecall outside Melbourne 1800 647 995