Are you struggling to cope, feeling flat, sad or depressed?
Are you a mum with a baby less than one year old?
The Getting Ahead of Postnatal Depression Program has been developed by the Parent-Infant Research Institute (PIRI) in conjunction with Austin Health. Open Doors counsellors are specially trained to deliver this 12-week program which consists of 9 group therapy sessions for you, 3 sessions with your partner and comprehensive follow up care. The program is low cost and includes babysitting options.
At ‘Baby & Me’ you can –
- meet weekly with other mums & a professional group leader
- share your stories, your skills, your worries & joys about parenting
- find support, understanding & encouragement
- learn strategies & find your strengths
- benefit from counselling & mid-wife support
- one to one sessions also available if you prefer
The program is held at Open Doors, 5 Greenwood Ave Ringwood Victoria.
Find out more about ‘Baby & Me’ by contacting Open Doors –
- Phone – 03 9870 7044
- Or use our Contact page